What’s New in VMware vSphere with Operations Management 5.5?
• Scalability – Expand vSphere configurations two times over the previous limits for physical CPUs, memory and NUMA nodes. Virtual disk files can now scale to 64TB.
• vSphere Reliable Memory – Place critical vSphere components (such as the hypervisor) into memory regions identified as “reliable” on supported hardware. This further protects components from an uncorrectable memory error.
• vSphere Flash Read Cache – Provide a high-performance read cache layer that dramatically lowers application latency by virtualizing server-side flash.
• vSphere App HA – Provide a new level of availability by enabling vSphere to detect and recover from application or operating system failure. It supports the most common applications on the market and can extend to the VMware ecosystem through its APIs.
• vSphere Replication – Deliver multiple point-in-time snapshots for more granular recovery. For greater scalability, multiple appliances for replication per VMware® vCenter Server™ are supported. Replication also now supports VMware vSphere Storage vMotion® and VMware vSphere Storage DRS™.
• VMware vSphere Data Protection™ – Restore directly to a host without depending on vCenter Server. Back up and restore individual virtual-machine disk format (VMDK) files, and quiesce the vSphere Data Protection appliance for longterm retention purposes.
call Riteex at 02-9462913 for more information